"Higher Education to the Rural Masses "
- To raise the educational standards of the students belonging to rural area.
- To create awareness among the students about existing socio-economic problems of the country.
- To uplift the society by addressing the local and regional needs.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide higher education to the rural masses and the backward communities to bring about social awakening and awareness in them.
- To promote education of women and accelerate the movement of women empowerment.
- To inculcate democratic values of equality,fraternity liberty,integrity and co-existence among the students.
- To promote ethical and values.
- To equip the students with skills and competencies to accept the challenges of the times.
Department of library
Library rules for students / users
- Library will be open from 08.30am to 04.30pm on working day.
- On Exam day library and reading room will be open from 8.00am to 5.00 pm.
- Books transaction will be from 10.00am to 4.00 pm.
- Every student should bring his/her own identity card.
- Books will be not issued without identity card.
- Every student will be issued books on borrow card.
- If books are not returned on due date Rs.1 will be fined per day per book.The maximum 1 will be fined Rs. 150 per book.
- Student should return the library books within 7 days.
- Reference book will be not allowed to carry outside of the library such books will have to return in the library only.
- Books are found turn molests the the price of the book will be recovered.
- Student must observe silence in the library so that students are not disturbed.
- Students should keep the mobile switched off in the library.
- Students can borrow in their identity card text books,magazines,news papers,question papers set etc.
- Student should not mark.scratch,and detach any page or figure from the book.
- Smoking,Spitting,sleeping,eating,chitchatting are strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the reading room.
- Indiscipline/ misbehavior will not be tolerate.
- Periodicals / News papers and CD's are issued to any students and faculty to refer in the library only .
- Reference books and library copies will not be issued to any students and faculty.
LIBRARY AS LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER
Mission of the library
"To achieve the five laws of library science"
- Books are for use.
- Every reader his/her book.
- Every book its reader.
- Save the time of the reader.
- Library is a growing organism.
Aims and objectives of the library
- Making library resources user friendly with Quality sources and services .
- Preserve old and rare Collections in the library and make it accessible to the user.
- Updating library with new arrivals to cater the needs of curriculum,teaching - learning and research.
- Make library services fully automated.
- Recognized and meet the changing expectation of the stake holders.